We offer 10 minute pre bookable routine appointments. If your need is urgent we try to offer appointments the same day if you ring at 08:00 for a morning appointment or 13:00 for an afternoon appointment. Please bear with us if the surgery is running late as we want to ensure that all our patients get the best possible treatment. Please remember that you may not always need a doctor’s appointment and could choose to:
- Call 111 for free telephone advice 24 hours a day
- See the local pharmacist for minor ailments
- See the Practice Nurse
If you are not sure, then please talk to one of our receptionists.
Appointments can be made:
- In person at the practice
- By telephone on 0300 1231131
- Online - for patients that have registered with our online service, via the link at the top of this page. In order to register for our online service you will need to call at the practice in person with proof of identity.
Please remember that each appointment is for one person only.
Do you have an urgent problem that cannot wait for a routine appointment? We will always try to make an appointment for you urgently if you need it.
If you have chest pain or a serious emergency please dial 999.
You can get advice from NHS Out-of-Hours on 111 to decide whether to go to A&E or call an ambulance.
If you wish we are happy to provide a chaperone during physical examinations. Your doctor may offer this or you may request it yourself.
If you cannot attend an appointment for any reason please inform us as soon as possible in order for us to give the slot to someone else.